- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great shop. Very honest.Michael G.
Always friendly service. Always upfront with prices before service. Professional.Tony C.
Honest & reliable service!!Kelly H.
When you find a mechanic who is honest and trustworthy you stick with him. All my cars will be going to Kevin's from now on.Thomas G.
Always honest. Fast reliable service and always looking out for their customers. I won't go anywhere else.Laurie S.
Always have time for explaining what service needs to be done, and what has been done. You get an honest answer about all service and what should be done now. What can wait and how much it will cost. Kevin tries to accommodate you as to the time and day you need work done. If possible he tries to fit you in when work is needed immediately. The biggest thing is that he genuinely cares about his customers, and their safety in their autos.Ralph